Thursday, January 27, 2011

Simply Hot Blogfest

I'm lumping today's Artful Thursday post with a blogfest. Also known as... multitasking. lol

Thanks to Erica and Christy for hosting this fantabulous Simply Hot Blogfest. If you follow those gals long enough, you'll see that they have a thing for Hotness... all things Hot!! So in this blogfest, we're simply posting a picture of our favorite coffee mug... the one you'd rather drink from the most if it never needed washing.

So, here's mine...



Tadaaaa!!

Make sure you click through the link above to see the rest of the entries!

21 comments:

  1. Oh I love this pic!! I have one framed that's hanging in my bedroom. I got it in Paris years ago.

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an awesome mug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mug!

    I was going to use a cat one, but my HP mug means more to me.


    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Nice! I have a poster with that image on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice mug, especially if you love cats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute mug!!! Almost too cute to drink out of!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an awesome mug! I would adore that mug- black and pink, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My roommate right out of college had a poster of this picture hanging up in her room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loves the cat and that is a great piece of art.
    I just got mugged, great sharing story...
    Jeremy
    [iZombie]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo! Artful kitty, french & pink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it - looks like you can fit a lot of "hot stuff" inside of it!!

    Thanks so much for participating, it's fun to get a peek at everyone's tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THE MUG!!! Think I might want to steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that looks like it holds a lot. So cute though.

    It's nice to finally "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heart this mug :)

    Holly

    www.hereshesat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much to everyone for their wonderful comments. I'm sorry i didn't make my rounds yesterday. 10hrs on a train to the SCBWI conference in NY. I'll try to get around to see all the mugs at some point this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a great pic! I've always meant to get something with it, a t-shirt or something.

    ReplyDelete