Monday, November 2, 2009

Motivational Monday

As I have begun my journey through NaNo WriMo, writing a 50,000 word steamy romance under the name Scott Noir http://www.scottnoir.blogspot.com in 30 days... (I know, phew!!) I found a motivational nugget to help push, pull and cajole...

The best way out is always through.
Robert Frost



It is so true. Now don't get me wrong, I need no external motivation to see myself through this project. I could easily sequester myself for an entire month and exist on nothing save words... but I do have a family and a day job, so that's not likely. But I figured Mr. Frost's wisdom would be quite appropriate. I hope you find it motivational as I have.

2 comments:

  1. Good old Frost. I'm afriad that's true. So often I would prefer to go around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-) Thanks for stopping back by.

    ReplyDelete