Monday, January 14, 2013

Lucky Seven Meme


I would like to start the 7-7-7 meme and tag the following writers to participate if they wish.


I'll have two groups:

Twitter: Meg McNulty, Amalia Dillon, A.M. Day, Laura Shamas, Jolynne Valerie, Stephen Timothy, and Sophie Moss.

Facebook: Kim Harnes, Temoca DIxon, Lia Keyes, Joel Pettipiece, Jackie Garlick- Pynaert, Cheri WIlliams, and Sandy Stark-McGinnis

Here’s the idea: Go to either page 7 or 77 of your manuscript. Count down 7 lines, then copy the next 7 lines to your status. After that, name 7 more authors to come out and play. 


Here's mine from THE SKY THRONE:


I squinted through a shaft of sunlight and shook my head. I was in somebody’s bungalow. Maybe mine. Couldn’t be sure. Pain pulsed through my limbs in time with my heartbeat.
I massaged my side. “Where’s the knife?”
The burly guy from the Andron stood over me. “Zeus, I am Pontus. What knife do you speak of? What happened to you last night?” 

4 comments:

  1. First of all a vulnerable Zeus? Like the premise, the twist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh Linda, yes! Teenage, vulnerable Zeus before he becomes a full-fledged, fully-powered deity.

      Delete
  2. This is very interesting, You are an overly professional blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to looking for extra of your great
    post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks

    Here is my web-site ... wandsitzen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog with
    my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    Stop by my blog post high carb foods

    ReplyDelete