Thursday, December 30, 2010

ARTFUL THURSDAY: A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words- My Writing Process


I figured for this edition of Artful Thursday, I would give my readers and passersby a glimpse into my process. In this set of pics, I was writing a retelling of the Greek myth of Jason and Medea. In Ovid's Metamorphoses, that particular story is told primarily from Medea's point of view, and offered few details into Jason's mindset and his daunting labors in obtaining the Golden Fleece.

So, that's where I came in. I told it from Jason's pov and provided fast paced details of his grueling tasks, and threw a bit more fantasy in there. Right now the short story retelling of Jason's Quest for the Fleece is on submission. Cross your fingers for me.
















1 comment:

  1. All the best with your submission.

    I hope 2011 bring you great joy!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete