Friday, December 24, 2010

Peer Deep Into My Mind... What Do You See?

I saw this over at Labotomy of a Writer and just *had* to do it.

You can go to Typealyzer and the program will analyze your blog and tell you what kind of person you are. And as for me, and apparently Anastasia at Labotomy, this program is scarily accurate.

Go ahead. Try it. I dare you.

SO I had my blog analyzed and it said this:
****
The analysis indicates that the author of http://caenus.blogspot.com is of the type:

INFP - The Idealists


The meaning-seeking and unconventional type. They are especially attuned to making sure their beliefs and actions are congruent. They often develop a passion for the arts or unusual forms of self-expression.
They enjoy work that are aligned to their deeply felt values and tend to strongly dislike the more practical and mundane forms of tasks. They can enjoy working alone for long periods of time and are happiest when they can immerse themselves in personally meaningful projects.
****

Let me just say that this is eerily... scarily accurate. Got. me. Pegged.

How about you? Try it and see. Click here to go to Typealyzer.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, thanks for sharing. I put my blog in and it says I'm an ISFP, Artist.

    Have a happy Christmas! Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too Olivia.

    ReplyDelete