Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hook, Line, and Sinker Blogfest Courtesy of @jwparente

ATTENTION Blogfesters!! Justin Parente is hosting his second annual Hook, Line, and Sinker Blogfest!!



Date: February 13, 2012
Where: In My Write Mind blog, and your own
Objective: Post your 500-1000 word hook and critique other hooks posted by participants

Suggestive topics to consider when critiquing:
  • Does the character have a personality I can fall into easily? This includes any dialogue exchanged.
  • Is the world around them set up to compliment the character as they're introduced?
  • Are there secondary characters to assist with the hook?
  • Lastly, would I read more?

Click the link above to go sign up for this Blogfest. I participated last year and will be again with a brand new gem.

RETURN  for my entry on the 13th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment