Monday, October 19, 2009

Motivational Monday

I hope to found a new tradition called Motivational Monday. After the comfy confines of a lazy weekend, the last thing most of us want to do is Go To Work on Monday. Therefore I propose...
Inspiration For All
in the form of a motivational message to get you going on Monday's.
I encourage all my Twitter friends to follow my example. @OfKingsAndGods
#MotivationalMonday = #MoMo

Today's Message:
"Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash."
George S. Patton

I picked this one because I feel it!! To achieve anything worthwhile, at some point you must take some calculated risks. Consider all alternatives, then strike forward with everything you've got. It matters not if you fail, because the feeling of exhilaration you'll receive from simply taking the risk will be worth it.

So let me ask you... what will you risk today in order to get what you want?

3 comments:

  1. I like this idea of a Motivational Monday Message.

    And who better than the great General Patton to start things off. And to add to his charm, he remembered a life as a Roman legionnaire. What more could we ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motivational Monday.. What a great idea. Most people hate Mondays.. great way to pick them up!

    Allison
    Well-Read Reviews

    ReplyDelete