Monday, October 26, 2009

Motivational Monday

Today's Motivational Monday entry is:

"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
St. Clement of Alexandra

Let this guide your Monday and your week. Let hope spring eternal. You must dream and hope for the existence you want to create... then go and create it!! For, once you create that which you have hoped for, the world will open in ways you never imagined.
Conversely, if you never hope at all, you will forever live to create the hopes of others.

For me, my hopes are driving me to stretch my literary skills into uncharted territory a I prepare for NaNo WriMo (National Novel Writing Month) in November. It will be my first time participating and I will be writing in a genre that's new for me, Romance (actually Steamy Romance *wink*)

What hopes will drive you this week?

2 comments:

  1. Another great quote. You'll have to keep us posted on NaNO WriMO. It tempts me.

    Like the steamy romance. Is there any other kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Terry! I will chronicle my NaNo WriMo progress on my alter ego's blog. Check him out at www.scottnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete