I'm so honored to receive the Stylish Blogger Award from J.D. Brown. It's always nice to be recognized. Receiving this award also requires me to adhere to a few rules:
1: Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2: Share seven things about yourself.
3: Award ten recently discovered great bloggers.
4: Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
So here are Seven things about me:
- I played bass drum in college. Proud brother of "Sticky Situation"- Hampton University *Buda, Buda*
- I taught middle school for 2 years and high school for 4 years
- I coached high school football- last post: Special Teams Coordinator
- I'd love to travel the world and blog about the places I go
- I have a fear of heights but I desperately want to go skydiving
- I don't have arachnophobia per se, but I do have a standing "Kill On Sight" mantra for *all* spiders
- I love writing and am completely committed to the craft.
Ten Bloggers I'm Paying This Award Forward To:
Anastasia V. Pergakis
If you don't know these great bloggers , be sure and drop by their sites and get to know them.