Monday, January 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I'm so honored to receive the Stylish Blogger Award from J.D. Brown. It's always nice to be recognized. Receiving this award also requires me to adhere to a few rules:

1: Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2: Share seven things about yourself.
3: Award ten recently discovered great bloggers.
4: Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

So here are Seven things about me:


  1. I played bass drum in college. Proud brother of "Sticky Situation"- Hampton University *Buda, Buda*
  2. I taught middle school for 2 years and high school for 4 years
  3. I coached high school football- last post: Special Teams Coordinator
  4. I'd love to travel the world and blog about the places I go
  5. I have a fear of heights but I desperately want to go skydiving
  6. I don't have arachnophobia per se, but I do have a standing "Kill On Sight" mantra for *all* spiders
  7. I love writing and am completely committed to the craft.


Ten Bloggers I'm Paying This Award Forward To:


Amalia Dillin
J.C. Martin
Anastasia V. Pergakis 
Clarissa Draper 
Shelli Johannes
Rachael Harrie
Jodi Henry
Brenda Drake 
Justin Parente
Tessa Conte


If you don't know these great bloggers , be sure and drop by their sites and get to know them.
Cheers.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Thank you!! With the added bonus that now I have something to blog about for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners, most of who I already adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the wonderful award. I will display it tomorrow on my blog.
    CD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Whoot, I have STYLE!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Chris! What a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me - you definitely are rocking the style!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Chris! I have never been told I am stylish--so this is a suprise. Passing it along as I write this.

    J

    ReplyDelete