Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Woo Hoo! Two Awards!

Instead of our regularly scheduled programming (Tuesday Tidbits), I bring to you this special service announcement. I am completely honored and flattered to have received the following two awards.

It seems I have again won the Stylish Blogger Award. It's almost like winning my second Oscar. Such awesomesauce!! Thank you so much to Rebecca Enzor over at Sticky Note Stories (she can write 335 words on a single sticky note). As part of the award, the recipient is supposed to reveal seven things about themselves. I will simply re-post what I posted last time since I have a couple new followers since the last time.

Receiving this award requires me to adhere to a few rules:
1: Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2: Share seven things about yourself.
3: Award ten recently discovered great bloggers.
4: Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

So here are Seven things about me:
  • I played bass drum in college. Proud brother of "Sticky Situation"- Hampton University *Buda, Buda*
  • I taught middle school for 2 years and high school for 4 years
  • I coached high school football- last post: Special Teams Coordinator
  • I'd love to travel the world and blog about the places I go
  • I have a fear of heights but I desperately want to go skydiving
  • I don't have arachnophobia per se, but I do have a standing "Kill On Sight" mantra for *all* spiders
  • I play fantasy sports like it's a profession.
Here are the Bloggers I am passing this Award on to:
Tracy Walshaw
Cambria Dillon
Diana Paz
Stephanie Thornton
Shelley Watters
Dominic De Mattos

M. Pax
Eleni Alaxandraki
Natalie Whipple
Michael Di Gesu



I also received another award... Woot! Woo Hoo!
Thank you so much to Morgan Lee over at Fantasy Fairy for this wonderfully decadent Blog Award.

And here’s how the award goes:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Share 4 guilty pleasures that you have.
3. Pass the award along to 6 other sweet blogs

So here are my Guilty Pleasures
  • Chocolate and Caramel
  • Cap'n Crunch w/ Crunch Berries
  • Tacos Al Pastor
  • Breyer's Vanilla Bean Vanilla Ice Cream
 Thank you again for thinking of me. Here are the Bloggers I am passing this award to:

Erica and Christy
Mara Nash
Sheri Larsen
Rachel

    6 comments:

    1. Oh man, Tacos al Pastor! Yum :D And cabeza, and tripos, and lengua.... (I might like tacos just a bit)

      Congrats on your second award as well!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congrats on the awards Christopher.


      And thank you so much for the award.


      Michael

      ReplyDelete
    3. Congrats on the awards and thanks for passing one on to me. That's very...um...sweet of you!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Congratulations on your lovely awards and thank you very much for selecting me :)

      :Dom

      ReplyDelete
    5. Congrats and thank you so much for this award! It's perfect for me because I'm a total sugar addict! ;) So nice to learn more about you as well, and that you coached high school football. I love football, as most would probably not guess about me....

      Thanks again,
      Rachel

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for the award! I love your blog :D

      ReplyDelete