Rebecca Enzor over at Sticky Note Stories (she can write 335 words on a single sticky note). As part of the award, the recipient is supposed to reveal seven things about themselves. I will simply re-post what I posted last time since I have a couple new followers since the last time.
Receiving this award requires me to adhere to a few rules:
1: Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2: Share seven things about yourself.
3: Award ten recently discovered great bloggers.
4: Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
So here are Seven things about me:
- I played bass drum in college. Proud brother of "Sticky Situation"- Hampton University *Buda, Buda*
- I taught middle school for 2 years and high school for 4 years
- I coached high school football- last post: Special Teams Coordinator
- I'd love to travel the world and blog about the places I go
- I have a fear of heights but I desperately want to go skydiving
- I don't have arachnophobia per se, but I do have a standing "Kill On Sight" mantra for *all* spiders
- I play fantasy sports like it's a profession.
Dominic De Mattos
Michael Di Gesu
I also received another award... Woot! Woo Hoo!
Morgan Lee over at Fantasy Fairy for this wonderfully decadent Blog Award.
And here’s how the award goes:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Share 4 guilty pleasures that you have.
3. Pass the award along to 6 other sweet blogs
So here are my Guilty Pleasures
- Chocolate and Caramel
- Cap'n Crunch w/ Crunch Berries
- Tacos Al Pastor
- Breyer's Vanilla Bean Vanilla Ice Cream
Erica and Christy